iTunes-Link: Videocraft – Video Editor (19,8 MB, Universal)
„This app has all the features one needs to combine video clips and photos with songs, sound effects, voice recordings, images, and text. With a beautiful and simple design, anyone can create and share videos in seconds. All projects are saved in the gallery and they can edit their projects at any time. They can duplicate projects in the gallery, so they can make copies of a project.“ Zeitlupe, Zeitraffer, Rückwärtslauf, Text einfügen, Stellen unscharf gestalten…
(Test v. 1/’14.) Im Mai ’15 kam hinzu:
- Ability to add video over the main video (B-roll, picture-in-picture). You can add many videos over the main video but maximum 4 videos playing at the same time. You can size and position the video over the main video as you like. You can play them side by side.
- Ability to create audio tracks from the audio of videos. With this feature you can play the audio before the video shows up, enabling you to make interesting transitions.
- Crossfade transition.
- Ability to change the volume of audio of the video clips.
Und im November 2015:
- Support for full 1080p HD resolution in addition to 720p HD
- Create a project by selecting multiple videos and photos from your library
- Give life to photos with Ken Burns effects (Wikipedia). Create beautiful photo stories where the photos pan and zoom smoothly
- Convert long videos to stop motion videos
- Freeze video frames for a given duration